[Solved] Help Plz

hoba2010

AND IWANT TO ASK YOU ABOUT SOME THING CAN I SETUP A NULLED SCRIPT SUCH AS vbulletin FORUM HERE? PLZ IWANT TO MAKE THAT FORUM BECAUSE INEED IT PLEASE ACCEPT

please answer me

please answer

and see this website its for my friend http://hoba2015.heliohost.org its working when he put a script on it but why it said

Account Queued when i open the website

Nulled = pirated. Using illegal/nulled/cracked software will get your account suspended for copyright infringement. You will need to pay for vBulletin if you wish to install it here.

Also, we do not provide support via PM. Please post your responses in your forum thread. In addition, sending PMs to us IN ALL CAPS is not appreciated and may get you warned if you do it repeatedly.

OH >>> SO iwant to install a forum like vbulletin but iwant it to be un nulled so do u know something like that?+ if i setup nulled vbulletin forum and no one report the company that imake anulled forum u will suspend my account?

Yes I will. It is against out terms of service to install or use pirated software.

There are other forum software packages out there though. I'd recommend either SMF or PhpBB. Both are widely used, supported, and free.

There is no limit on number of visitors, however if your software is too heavy on our servers we might suspend you for load. If your forum has a decent number of users, you will likely need to disable the email functions too, since we limit emails to 50/day.

Your hosting is free forever as long as you log into cpanel at least once every 30 days.