How many countries support America right now?

Korps Commander

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of Americans (like me) are royally pissed off. I hate the american people just because theyre ignorant. We dont give a [bleeped!] about the people of other countries. We go to war and its like, YAY! Go warlord Bush! I wouldnt be one to do it, but someone just needs to kill him. Anarchists ASSEMBLE!!

Not all Americans support the war in Iraq. For instance, there are people who feel that it was wrong for the United States ever to even go to Irzq. And then there are the families and friends of the soldiers fighting in Iraq, how do you think they feel about the war eh? You are being stereotypical, probably more than half of the Americans don't support the Iraq war. if you really want anarchists to kill Bush, they will probably kill the rest of our government as well, and then you'd probably be killed by insurgents.

Bush election was a proof that americans still don't know true things... A lot of americans don't like him, it's true... But that's not seen cuz of the reelection...

Insurgents are the people who just don't want a foreign army in their countries... I don't blame them... As for the terrorists... They are the real enemy

wow, waht a great discussion, just dont get too angry please ;)

things were better before bush came along, but was it really him, all this happened after 9/11, but under bushs orders which werent too great. but that event could have happened to any president and they could have messed up too, it just this even is the on bush had.

i hope that wasnt confusing

We're not complaining... just having a healthy argument :)

I guess I undestood... You saying that everything maybe wasn't Bush's fauly but also in great part the 9/11... Can be... But I guess that with other presidents maybe we wouldn't have had so many wars.... Can you just imagine Clinton doing this kind of things? Cuz I don't..

We're not complaining... just having a healthy argument :)

I guess I undestood... You saying that everything maybe wasn't Bush's fauly but also in great part the 9/11... Can be... But I guess that with other presidents maybe we wouldn't have had so many wars.... Can you just imagine Clinton doing this kind of things? Cuz I don't..

While I'll agree that we would most likely be better off with Clinton as the President, you can't blame this all on Bush. I mean, being the President is a difficult and demanding job. And it doesn't always depend on the particular President, it depends on what is going on in the world around us. Bush just happened to become President at the wrong time.