Is This Normal Of Johny?

dzamelt

Hi guys, great free hosting you are providing. I've at last managed to knock a wordpress site up on your server. But I don't think I can cope with the interface.

I went fof the Stevey one, which I think had 99% up time but every time I've tried it, it was not the right time! So I took a chance with Johny (which I guess is part of the game plan), and I'm wondering now... there does seem quite a bit of down time, when moving from page to page or through the interface panel, frequent loading probs, i.e. it will say, please contact the webmonster etc...

So I just wondered whether that was normal when signing up on the Johny free plan, and if so, is the Stevey plan more concrete, and if so can you put me on that instead?

Many Thanks!

The uptime on Johnny is terrible, and normal...

For Wordpress, I'd recommend you delete your Johnny account and try to sign up for Stevie. The registration opens every day at midnight pacific time (should be like 7 or 8am for you based on your profile location).

You can see the history and current status of registrations and the servers on the monitor page: http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/

• Like 1