[Solved] Queued: Rayhanra

Johnny accounts take 4-7 days to become active.

Also, you cannot have two accounts. I see you recently registered on Stevie with nearly identical information. Do you want me to delete the Johnny account so you can keep the Stevie one?

johnny was not activating that's why I registered onto stevie. as well as I saw some review about the downtime of johnny. so I am really confused. johnny or stevie it doesnot matter I need my domain "takay.tk" get maximum uptime. if u want to delete one of my account than u can keep the best one with the domain of "takay.tk"

thank you for the reply.

Your Stevie account is now working at takay1.tk. If you still see the queued page, please clear your cache. You will need to add takay.tk as a parked domain and wait 24 hours for it to begin working.

I will remove your Johnny account so you can add the domain to your Stevie account. Johnny's uptime is terrible in comparison to Stevie, so unless you need any of the special features on Johnny, Stevie is the best choice.

my stevie account is up & running but when I tried to import database which was backed up from the previous hosting,it shows an error " Error in query (2013): Lost connection to MySQL server during query" every time. I even tried the duplicator plugin for my wordpress and it also shows the same problem. same backup data works on other hosting but not here. why this is happening?? besides my mysql server gets down every now and then. I have been trying whole day,now I am tired. plz help..