[Solved] Suspended Ziontech

my account was suspended when i wanted to sign in yesterday, i also tried to sign in to my cpanel but it said my username nd passkey is wrong. I then tried to use "heliohost renew script" but it also said my account is not valid or my username is not found in the database.

I will be grateful if any admins can help me activate it pls.

Username:-ziontech

server:- stevie

domain name:- ziontech.tk

You were suspended for spamming.

Your site was found to be infected with the CryptPHP PHP malware.

CryptoPHP is a threat that uses backdoored Joomla, WordPress andn Drupal themes and plug-ins to compromise webservers on a large scale. More information about this threat can be found on the referenced link below.

Fox-IT: CryptoPHP - Analysis of a hidden threat inside popular content management systems

Attackers Using Compromised Web Plug-Ins in CryptoPHP Blackhat SEO Campaign

This infection almost certainly means that the infected web site has used pirated plugins from the nulledstylez.com, dailynulled.com sites or some other site that specializes in providing "nulled" (pirated) software. Fox-IT's research has shown that every pirated theme or plug-in on these two sites has been infested with the cryptophp malware.

Fox-IT recommends that you should NOT try to "repair" the infection. The infected account should be reinstalled from scratch.

I shall repeat the previous paragraph: removing the "social.png" file DOES NOT remove the infection. "social.png" is only just one small piece of it. The infected account should be reinstalled from scratch.