Gamemaster_268's Top 5

GameClaw_268

Okay, you're wondering what this is right? Well, its a list. A list of people who have earned my respect, but only 5 of them. These people have never broken the rules(or worked hard after they did to right their wrong), make mostly good posts, are regular members(sorry mods), help the community out, and, well I like them. Remember, this is an Honor and a Privelege, and you don't get anything out of it, besides some respect. Don't brag about it too much, or you might end up off this list. Don't be offended if you aren't on this list, there can only be 5, and these 5 work hard.

1. Majazac

2. Korps Commander

3. Herloss

4. Shadownite

5. Sham

Edited by Gamemaster_268

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they've proven themselves enought, they have enough respect

adding Korps Commander, since he's been posting alot, and although is is from KL, he is not biased against this place and has posted some pretty good topics. So, congrats.

While it appears that the moderators are respectable enough, I was told that they were given their posts based not on their loyalty, but because of their connections.