[Solved] Cannot Create Johnny Ssl Account

User65

Hello i have yesterday created a new Johnny SSL Account. I first received an email that my hosting account has been added to the creation queue, together with the account information. Afther this i have received a second email which is telling me that Heliohost encountered an error during installation. Now after 24 hours i am not be able to login and seems that my account is unknown..... I made yesterday also a payment already with paypal ($12). My username is web65. Can someone check please what is wrong?

Thanks,

Mark

Domain name: nlweb.heliohost.org

Also Paypal payment done and has status completed.

Tried again to register and was succesfully see below:

Congratulations! Your account has been added to the creation queue. You should be able to login at nlweb.heliohost.org/cpanel within 24 hours. Please note, however, that because account creation is daemonized it may take up to 48 hours before your site is up on the web.

First received email confirmed registration

Second received email: Helios encountered an error during installation

Can you check my account and also mypayment please.

Thanks.

Hi again,

Could register again succesfully and confirmed by email. No error mail anymore after creation, so looks good for now. Will check in 24 hours if i can login.without problems. Can you link my Paypal payment (made by marvon65@gmail.com) to this account pleae? I have mentioned in the Paypal message account: web65

Thanks.

Hi again,

Could register again succesfully and confirmed by email. No error mail anymore after creation, so looks good for now. Will check in 24 hours if i can login.without problems. Can you link my Paypal payment (made by marvon65@gmail.com) to this account pleae? I have mentioned in the Paypal message account: web65

Thanks.

Krydos can you handle this please? Thank you.