[Solved] Queued: Mdmian

mdamian

The problem is that would enable Java in my account but it says this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Java could not be installed on your account because your account is suspended. In order to use Java you must maintain an active account. If you still wish to have Java enabled on your account you will need to get your account unsuspended by posting in our Suspended/Queued subforum

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That looks like it was suspended for inactivity...did you renew it at any point? Especially right before/after that post? If it is inactive/suspended when krydos gets to it, he skips it and moves on and you lose your spot in line.

Your account was definitely not suspended for any other reasons when I checked it, it was working fine, so inactivity is the only reason I can think of.

Exactly why I also see, that I have responded today

---------------------------------------------------

Posted Today, 11:38 AM

Java could not be installed on your account because your account is suspended. In order to use Java you must maintain an active account. If you still wish to have Java enabled on your account you will need to get your account unsuspended by posting in our Suspended/Queued subforum http://www.helionet....ueued-accounts/

Once that is complete and your account is in good standing you may request java again by posting in our Java Requests subforum http://www.helionet.org/

--------------------------------------------------

Edited by mdamian

I just checked in the backend anyway...it was somehow showing as suspended even though it still works OK. Oddly, I couldn't see the reason for this one either (normally it tells me why), so I just unsuspended it.

Krydos goes by the database instead of whether the actual site works. Try again now.