[Solved] Thank You Heliohost

kdev

Hey Krydos. I tried to PM you and it wouldn't let me. I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't using my website (kdev.us) username: kdevdata for spam. I really despise spam. If you look at the context of those spam emails, they barely know how to speak english. But anyhow, I don't expect you'll unsuspend my account. But I did get to the root of the problem I believe. I think it was once again a weak/compromised version of E107. Whatever, my apologies. Sincerely I meant to do no harm, and certainly I hate spam. So it does kind of sting/hurt me that you guys don't give me any leeway or understanding that I'm not purposefully spamming. But rules are rules. Just wanted to touch base. I thank you for the many years of free service you have given me thus far. I must start over from scratch though to ensure my data isn't compromised continually. Thanks again. Have a good 4th weekend.

We've decided to go ahead and unsuspend your account. Make sure you take care of this problem immediately. I would advice you to make a backup of your site as soon as you can. If your site gets suspended again for spam, you'll be suspended without any chance of getting your site back.