[Solved] Problem Adding New Add On Domain...

skullys

Wanting to add ecubasketball.com as add on domain to my primary site skully.com

I'm getting this message: "Sorry, a DNS entry for ecubasketball.skully.com already exists".

I've added several others in the past with no problem....I would appreciate it if you can help me out with this one?

Check in subdomains and see if that subdomain in the error exists. Remove if found. Then check the advanced DNS editor for an A or CNAME for that subdomain. If its there, delete it. Then add the addon again.

If its not in either of those, or still doesn't work afterwards an admin will need to delete it for you.

Thanks for the suggestions, unfortunately I had checked on those earlier. No subdomain listed, Advance DNS editor didn't show any A or CNAME records. Looks like an Admin may need to get rid of the faulty DNS entry.

I did as you suggested but I still get the following messages...

Addon Domains Message:

1) A DNS entry for the domain, "ecubasketball.com", already exists

2) The ftp account "ecubasketball" has been created.

Subdomain Creation Message:

1) There was a problem creating the sub-domain: A DNS entry for the domain, "ecubasketball.skully.com", already exists

Furthermore...

No listing for ecubasketball is shown in either of my addons or subdomain listings, nor is there a "created" ftp account for ecubasketball.com shown.

When I open file manager for home/skully/public_html, I see an" ecubasketball" folder as well as an "ecubasketball.com" folder which have been created.

When I go the the Advanced DNS Zone Editor, there is an "ecubasketball.skully.com listed in the pull down menu, however when selected, there are no zone records listed.

Thanks for any additional help in resolving this issue!

I've changed your password so I could login to your account so don't be alarmed. I'll send you the new password when I'm done.

Ok try adding the addon domain now. I've PM'd you the new password.