Promotion!

Ashoat

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, we've had another promotion, eTronicGaming. NO MORE ASKING FOR PROMOTIONS BTW, lol. Cuz I won't promote you, we have way more than enough mods now. Of course, if I see that you are active, and help out a lot, I will promote you. But asking for promotions won't help, it will do the opposite.

Yup, we've had another promotion, eTronicGaming. NO MORE ASKING FOR PROMOTIONS BTW, lol. Cuz I won't promote you, we have way more than enough mods now. Of course, if I see that you are active, and help out a lot, I will promote you. But asking for promotions won't help, it will do the opposite.

lol! It is possible to be lower than a member?

lol! It is possible to be lower than a member?

Yup, actually it is. Its a group called "Banned." ;) You get "demoted" there if you don't behave :D

Look at the HelioNet Guidelines in the header of this page for more information.