Ns1.heliohost.org And Ns2.heliohost.org Records Do Not Match

Googleplex

Our group bought a domain, oftheseal.com. We created an account with this domain, looked like it was all good so we left 48 hours for the nameservers to update.

We are using this website https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/oftheseal.com to test whether the domain's set up, as well as just trying to open the domain.

After around 60 hours, we started seeing ticks (meaning the heliohost nameservers were starting to resolve to IP addresses), so we left a bit more time.

Having come back now, nearly a week after we set up the domain and our Heliohost account and it still wasn't working, so I used the actual Heliohost nameserver checker and found that the two nameserver records don't match.

Can this be fixed, and if I need to do anything can I be advised on this

(note: This Helionet account is from an old Heliohost account that has long since expired, so if this account is still associated with a hosting account, that's probably the wrong one).

According to the service I use, it's set correctly https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/oftheseal.com

This is annoying. I'll go through my domain settings, double check it all.

Edit: Ok, so it turns out Domain.com has both NS records and a separate "Nameserver" setting. I set NS records, didn't change the Nameserver setting though. I've changed that now, will give it some time to update.

Edited by Googleplex