[Solved] Suspended: Daehawk

a. daehawk

b. johnny

c. morsideus.tk

I think it was suspended due to High Server load, I tried to install the Softaculous Dolphin package to test it out and then after did that the site wouldn't load, shortly after showed up as suspended. It had a lot of good reviews so wanted to see what it was like since the demo wasn't too bad. But guess it eats up too many resources.

Must of been Dolphin that added them. Saw it listed in Softaculous that it was going to add a cron but don't recall it saying how many and to not change any of the cron info in it if unsure. Think there was one from another softaculous thing before so Dolphin might of added two of them when I installed it.

Thanks.

Just be aware that it's not number of jobs, but the number of executions that we count. You can have 2 executions per day between all of your jobs. How you use those two executions is up to you. One job running twice, 2 different jobs each running once, etc.

Alright thanks. The one before from the mails when it ran was like once a week. Could of been that the default for the Dolphin was one but it had it run more than once a day. I'll keep an eye on it if they ask again about setting up a cron when testing something from softaculous. That could of been what it was that since it said don't touch it unless you know what you're doing with the Dolphin Cron when installing it the default might of been at a high daily execution setting.

Softaculous isn't capable of understanding the limit, so it's very possible for it (or the software you install with it) to automatically create cron jobs that will get you suspended.

There are likely programs on softaculous that come by default with crons that run too frequently. When installing them skip the cron job install or adjust the cron job to run less.