[Solved] Cannot Access Stevie.heliohost.org At All!

incog

Hello to everyone!

I've got a problem: I cannot access stevie.heliohost.org, Safari, Chrome, IE say they can't access webpage, it simply doesn't load. FTP service doesn't work too. WHAT TO DO??

The server Stevie is up and working fine. Are you having a problem ftping to your account?

Yes, I've Googled a lot about Stevie server. Everyone says it's working. But for me, it doesn't!!

I know my FTP login and password perfectly well, so, they are correct. But all FTP clients just say: connection timeout.

What's your username and domain name? What ftp client are you using and how are you trying to connect to stevie's ftp?

incog@brute.heliohost.org

Using FileZilla and a Mac FTP client with a yellow duck as an icon (sorry, forgot its name). Trying to connect using FTP server that was given to me some months ago, when I was able to login into cPanel on Stevie server. It waits a bit and gives 'Timeout error' or something like this.

To tell the truth, the problem with FTP is not the main for me. I even cannot use stevie.heliohost.org, it doesn't load: every browser gives me timeout error. Why? I tried to use some proxy servers to connect to this website and it worked!! But these proxies are too slow, sometimes I even can't upload a file! Please, help.

To tell the truth, the problem with FTP is not the main for me. I even cannot use stevie.heliohost.org, it doesn't load: every browser gives me timeout error.

Do you mean you can't access your website? Are you able to login to your cpanel?

To tell the truth, the problem with FTP is not the main for me. I even cannot use stevie.heliohost.org, it doesn't load: every browser gives me timeout error.

Do you mean you can't access your website? Are you able to login to your cpanel?

My website is working, but cpanel even doesn't load! So, I can't control my site.

I've checked Stevie server for avaliability using mobile Internet, and it worked! So, my home network was not configured properly: my router blocked access to Stevie server.

Problem is solved now, thanks a lot to everyone!