[Solved] Queued: Hh_Dinmt

day 3 waiting for account to be turned on.

server - johnny

user name- dinmt

address- http://douwanna.heliohost.org/

what in the world is going on with this? usually takes a couple minutes at the most.

ok, after going through some of the other threads here about people waiting for accounts to be activated I'm not even sure how to respond.

5 days to be activated? I've never even heard of activation to take more than a few minutes. on a server that shows an up time of 75%? in a digital world that anything less than 99.9% is substandard. Guys, really? Obviously a VERY poorly ran re-seller service. I sure chose the wrong hosting service. But lucky for me that can be rectified. Scratch my request. Deleting my account. I'm out! Good luck with whatever you think you are trying to do here. I will pass this total waste of time experience for heliohost to anyone looking for hosting. wow........

You would have been much happier on Stevie. Activation that usually finishes in less than 24 hours and up time is generally far better.

The uptime on Johnny is 75-85% it's because an experimental server with many extra features and a large number of accounts. We don't limit accounts on that server, and we offer certain things (Ruby, Java, ASP.NET/Mono) that aren't available on Stevie. Stevie has limited signups and fewer features, which both lead to lower server load and better performance.

Also, it's worth noting that we are not a reseller service of any kind. We own our servers.