[Solved] Update Ip Board Please

paladox2014

hi please update you ip board at http://www.invisionpower.com/apps/board/ because they might have fixed an issue when you add a link it starts freezing and so the little text idicatior starts slowing and then when typing it start freezes and you would type a word and not reliseze it has freezed and it comes out with a different word. so please update it. it is anoying when trying to report an error. or asking for suggestions or giving good feedback to your service.

IPBoard has always been a pain...it doesn't work right due to the helionet site lagging a lot. There's times where my posts don't submit, the link editor freezes, and my edits don't save. It always seems to be related to the AJAX-based functions too, normal stuff like the full post editor page tend to work better for me.

I'd personally like to see the AJAX functions disabled. I belong to two other boards that did that because of these issues.

As for the board being updated, I'm not sure what if any upgrade to it is planned. An admin would be able to tell you more.

• 1 month later...

You may need to fix your PC then. It works fine for everyone else. Also, you make it sound as if you want ctrl+v to work when the post text box isn't selected. You can't paste into text boxes that aren't selected, so you do need to click in the text box before pressing ctrl+v. All major applications are this way.