[Solved] Unable To Set Nameservers

neoUser

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place to put this question. I'm new is this forum and my English is not very fluent...

I have a domain and when I tried to point it to helioHost servers I received an error message from my support department telling: "DnsException: Error #2; Server unreachable; ns2.heliohost.org".

So I used this tool of yours "HELIOHOST DNS CHECKER" and I get this message "From ns2.heliohost.org: Query timed out. Server may be down. Try again later.".

I think this server really has a problem. Can anyone helpme on this?

Thanks in advance

Edited by neoUser

Your domain should work with just ns1.heliohost.org. Try adding ns2.heliohost.org again later. If it still won't work after several attempts at different times, see if you can get your registrar to set it for you.

NS2 is often impacted by Johnny's load. In the past 24 hours, it was down more than it was up, so odds are it actually was down when you tried.

Thank you for your reply,

I will try to add ns2.heliohost.org throughout this day.

In my country (Portugal) .pt and .com.pt domains are obligated to have at least two name servers (a primer and one or more secondary). I get a error message when I try to point my domain to your servers...

So in order to successfull accomplish this operation the ns2.heliohost.org has to be on line.