[Solved] Failed To Park Cz.cc Domain

lsycxyj

Hi,

I tried to park cz.cc domain to heliohost, but failed.

I've changed nameserver to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org. Then when I tried to park my cz.cc domain in cpanel, it told me:

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 82.208.40.8,82.208.40.11 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

How can I parked my cz.cc domain? Thanks a lot.

username:lsycxyj

server:Stevie

cz.cc domain:lightssoul.cz.cc

Excuse me. What do you mean by "main domain"? Is "lsycxyj.heliohost.org"? I had a .tk domain before but it started charging so I removed it.

Please post the following information:
  • Your cPanel username
  • Your main domain
  • The server that you are on
  • Your cz.cc domain you are trying to park

It still doen't work. Well, I gave up cz.cc. And I tried eu.org domain(lightssoul.eu.org).

Referring to http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/16505-solved-problems-registering-euorg-domain/, either heliohost or eu.org requires the other one authorized. I tired add ns records into cloudns and I create lightsoul.eu.org domain successfully. However, I failed to update the nameservers pointed to cloudns after I added ns records pointed to heliohost, which told me "bad ns list", And I also failed to update the nameservers pointed to heliohost, which told me "Answer not authoritative".

So how can I park my eu.org domain properly? Thanks a lot.

If setting a domains nameservers gives a "not authoritative" response like that you have two options

1. Contact your registrar's customer support or find a way to override the error and set your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org
  2. Change your main domain http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/domain to the domain you're trying to add, and after 24 hours or so you should be able to set the ns records correctly.

Obviously option #1 is faster and easier and better, but some registrar's are dumb and won't let you set your ns records to whatever you want. Usually it's some sort of a scam to try to sell you hosting. Option #2 gets around their shenanigans if they won't work with you. Good luck!