[Solved] Suspended: Zec0R

zec0r

Your account was suspended for the following reason:

Malware. 1 file(s). PHP.ShellExec FOUND

That means that there are some malware files found on your account.

For your safety and to protect your website from potential further corruption the account has been suspended.

To find the infected files we recommend making a backup of your site, download the backup file to your computer, and scan the backup using a reputable virus and malware scanner. If you're having trouble locating the offending files please ask and we can provide more information.

If you are you certain that it is a false-positive, we strongly encourage you to file a false positive form here: http://cgi.clamav.net/sendvirus.cgi

Your account should be unsuspended now, but keep in mind that this is a temporary unsuspension. You have 24 hours starting at the time of this post to clean your account of any and all malicious files or your account will be resuspended.

• 2 weeks later...

Reopened because this user PM'd me 9 days later...

Hi,

my account suspended and i don't know why,

cPanel id : zec0r

server : Johnny

domain : abgdanial.com

i so busy with works but that day you gave me 24hours to me make a backup file in hosting but i can't access the hosting because i so busy so i can't open my PC for 4 days, please give me a backup file. I really need it .

Once again, it's been suspended for malware. Please see the post above this one. You need to back your account up, then download the backup and run an antivirus scan on it. Delete any files that are indicated as being infected in your backup from your account.

You have 24 hours from this post to back up your account and remove any malware. If it's not disinfected by then, it will be resuspended.

If you've removed the malware, you should be good. I can't verify though since I can't run the server's scanner.

If it finds it again, you will know because you will get resuspended and an admin will need to delete the file.