cutoff time for intrest

Quantum Media LLC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LOL. So if I have 10 or more interest, when will I be able to get my interest? And if I dont get the interest for one day, can I wait till the next day to get the interest for that day and the day before?

LOL. So if I have 10 or more interest, when will I be able to get my interest? And if I dont get the interest for one day, can I wait till the next day to get the interest for that day and the day before?

my intrest button become active at 7pm eastern time usa and intrest is collected once a day. ifyou dont collect it before the next cycle, you loose that days intrest.

If you dont get it everyday then you loose interest. Like for an example, you can get a certain amount of Helions everyday and if you dont collect it then it will just restart everyday. So basically, you get free money (interests) everyday if you collect it, or else if you dont collect it then you dont get free money. And how do you get a credit card? I've been trying to get one for a few hours now.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, that is to keep you on the forum.

P.S. there are no credit cards.

are you telling us there are no cc's on there now or that djbob doesnt want to do them

i'm wondering the same thing...i think it'd be cool if djbob implemented the cc function...hint hint =P

Yes but what would be the point(for us). The whole point of a credit card is to buy something directly from the bank, therefor bypassing the withdrawal fee. So if he were to implement credit cards, then he would also implement a withdrawal fee.

I don't know about you but I like it just the way it is.