[Solved] Data Into Another Account

PLMasterSSB

ok, so, im backing up my account data on while im on the johnny server. its backed up, so I ask helionet admins to delete my account. and so I get into Stevie (because its a lot more stable). and I upload my data. will it really restore ALL my account data from the the account that got deleted?

Just keep in mind that full backups cannot be restored automatically. You have to extract them on your home computer and find all the data you need to restore them on your new account. Sometimes this is a bit confusing for users, but if you post here on the forums we can help you with that too.

Admins don't delete your account for you, because you can do it yourself. Once you're sure you have everything backed up and downloaded just visit http://www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/delete to add your account to the deletion queue.

just so I know how to do it before I wanna delete my account, how do I restore a full website backup and get absolutely EVERYTHING back? i know you can restore some stuff to but i heard people saying that you gotta ask for help to restore EVERYTHING you had, and so that's why im asking now.

an also, i did "Generrate a full website backup" and i backed t up, and it sent me the email, and went to go download the backup, and it had check mark next to it and that means the backup was successful, right? then, i was gonna download it a second time,and i had an x next to it, saying, "failed, timed out". what the heck happend

Yes, you can restore everything on your new account. Like I said in my previous post you have to extract the full backup and find the .sql dumps etc, and then create the new database and import the data, etc. Your home directory is a little easier. You can just upload the compressed home directory file and extract it on the server. If you had any subdomains, addon domains, or parked domains you will need to use the corresponding links in cPanel to recreate them how you had them before. It's not like you just upload the full backup and click a single link and it all restores. You have to do some work to put everything the way it was before.