[Solved] Suspended: Pakcric

abdul

And can you please tell me how much bandwidth I am allowed and how much I used? This info would help me to control server load.

You are allowed unlimited bandwidth the same as all accounts on Heliohost, and we do not track bandwidth because it is unlimited. On 2013-12-17 (the last full 24 hours period your account wasn't suspended) you were highest CPU usage with 158% more load than the second highest account, and you were 4th highest memory usage.

Another solution is you could consider is moving your account to Johnny. Since that is our experimental server it isn't nearly as sensitive to high load suspensions.

Another solution is you could consider is moving your account to Johnny. Since that is our experimental server it isn't nearly as sensitive to high load suspensions.

Can you guide me how to move my account to jhonny? And is it possible for me to keep a check on my site's CPU and memory usage through control panel. Like this I will my self shut the site when it takes too much load in order to avoid suspension?