[Inactive] Bzip2, Account Queue

Unknown

Hey Team,

made up a new account, actually it's queued;

main fact, i wonder if bzip2 extension can be enabled or is enabled by default / compiled cause i really need it, well it's the base of what i need.

[A]lso i may ask to have the account unqueued in a near time today, cause it's actually needed urgently.

[T]hanks for the efforts; Appreciated.

Regular Zip and Gzip is enabled. Why do you need bzip2?

Sorry but you'll have to wait for your account to come out of queue like everybody else. Otherwise we would have to restart the server each time somebody created a new account.

I need bzip2 ffor a GamePanel, cause it needs the bzip2 extension to unpack games templates. Now if i can't have it; theres no purpose.

i 've already been told that u can request for specific features if you want, so i requested; now can i get a confirmation.

Since your account is located on Stevie and it requires a recompile of php it will be a while before it can be installed. We usually test stuff like this on Johnny first to make sure it's stable enough for Stevie. If you'd like to move your account to Johnny http://wiki.helionet.org/Moving_your_account this request can be completed quicker.

i just need to install bgpanel or ogpanel i don't need to run anything else, plus jhonny is too unstable; can't risk.

It's my understanding that 7-Zip will unzip a Bzip2. Why not unpack it on your machine and rezip ito regular Zip?

Dude learn about bgp first, the key is to unpack the templates using bzip2, in the future releases; it's the gamepanel that needs bzip2 not me.

Anyway, when are you gonna unqueue the domains; i might try to mod the panel so it wont use bzip2 and just use manual copy of a specific template which i hope they already implemented.

*delaying the pain*