[Solved] Queued: Jhaikone

jhai

a. jhaikone

b. Stevie

c. haikosella.fi

Hi, I have a following problem. If I enter my domain's IP address to my browser's adress bar I get the heliohost account queued page. However with some devices I'm able to access my website haikosella.fi and with some devices I'm not. With those devices that I'm not able to access my site I get the "not found..." error.

And I have cleared the cache.

Also when I used these sites that tests websites, some of them will find my website and some of them do not (they get the same not found error).

Can you help me to resolve this issue why some devices do not found my website and why that account queued page comes when I insert that IP address?

I have waited much more than 24 hours, more like three days now.

Best Regards,

- Juuso

That domain isn't hosted by us. It is hosted by whoever owns IP 164.215.37.10 (which appears to be a site called woima.fi). You need to set your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org on your registrar's website if that domain is supposed to be hosted here.

As for seeing the queued page when typing the server IP into your browser, this is normal. There are thousands of accounts on the same IP as you, and your domain tells the server which one it should be showing you. The queued page is the server's way of saying it doesn't know which site you're trying to reach.

That domain isn't hosted by us. It is hosted by whoever owns IP 164.215.37.10 (which appears to be a site called woima.fi). You need to set your nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org on your registrar's website if that domain is supposed to be hosted here. As for seeing the queued page when typing the server IP into your browser, this is normal. There are thousands of accounts on the same IP as you, and your domain tells the server which one it should be showing you. The queued page is the server's way of saying it doesn't know which site you're trying to reach.

Thank you for your answer. I have now deleted those woima.fi nameservers and only ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org is left there as nameservers. I hope this will solve that issue.

Edit. As for now, I can't access to my website anymore with any device, but this is normal right, as those nameserver changes will take time to take affect.

Your NS records are set correctly: http://byrondallas.heliohost.org/php/tools/dns_records.php?domain=haikosella.fi&rec=ALL

I now see this: http://i.imgur.com/USI6rJY.png

If it still won't work for you, wait a few hours, then flush your DNS (on Windows, open a command prompt, run ipconfig /flushdns), and clear your browser cache.