[Answered] Lost

Tzolak

Not sure If I'm in the right place or not...

Last night I setup an account for using my domain to build a webpage. I cannot access that account for whatever reason...seems my user/password combination is incorrect...and I tried any and all possibilities I used. I tried to reset the password, but for some reason I haven't gotten any emails (not the initial account creation or password reset email)...checked the email I registered, both inbox, spam, and trash...and nothing....how can I proceed?

The username for that account is thodeth Be sure to type your username in all lowercase when logging into cPanel. The reason you did not receive any emails is because the address you registered with is an address at the domain tzolak.com. Since that domain points to our servers, and you haven't setup any email addresses for that domain, you wouldn't be able to receive any email.

Once you are able to get into cPanel, be sure to change your contact email to an address not hosted on our servers.

• Like 1