[Solved] Suspended: Javaguru

Sir my account suspended. :'( i dont know exact reason why my account suspend. Sir please reactivate my forum i promise i change my webhost in 1 month if my forum makes problems.

Only 1 chance please.

javaguru

www.coolworld.in

stevie

thank you admin sir.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Thank you sir for unsuspend my forum. sir i remember your words. Sir myself i do my best to put minimum load on server. I just use 150mb/500mb disk space.

Sir Can you plz tell me what is maximum visitors/traffic/cpu limit? So that i can control it.

For today you are 6th highest cpu usage and 1st highest memory usage on your server. There is no maximum visitors, maximum bandwidth, maximum traffic, or even maximum cpu limit. The way it works is if the server is no longer performing up to a certain reasonable level then the accounts that are causing the most load are suspended until the server returns to the acceptable threshold. It isn't fair for the other 10,551 accounts on your server to run slowly because you're hogging all of the memory, so if things start to slow down and you're account is the cause of it you get suspended.

• Like 1

Sir Maybe Soon i Change Webhost(due to low disk space) but Sir i guarantee your services are best. I write lots of good things about your host in website.

I never seen such a great services like your host. Your company awesome. I'll donate when i got job(curruntly i'm student :-( You are Your Company Both Are Best Keep It On :-)