[Solved] Suspended: Clovisd

clovisd

Greetings, I believe my account my have been suspended.

a. your HelioHost username

clovisd

b. the server your account is on

stevie

c. your HelioHost main domain

clovisd.heliohost.org

clovisd.com

​I believe this happened because of exceeding the load.

Thankyou,

Clovis

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Your account was suspended for causing high server load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the load you put on our servers as it slows down not only your site, but the sites of all other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Thank you for unlocking/unblocking it.

However, is it possible for me to check the processes which are taking up the most system resources. As a sort of tourble shooting?

Thank you for your help,

Clovis

Okay, didn't realize it was taking up so much system resources. Apparently, my account was suspended again. Would it be possible to reactivate it. Wasn't able to remove that before it suspended again.

I know this causes others websites to be exceedingly slow. Again, sorry.

Thanks,

C

Thank you. :D/&--#62;

EDIT:

and its back. I can't even acces the ftp files to remove it, it just locks it self again. Can someoneplease rename the index.php to index.php.old or something?

I'm really surprised this is happening because it was running fine a few days ago and I haven't changed anything since then.

So sorry.

Clovis

I have unsuspended your account and have been watching it. It hasn't resuspended itself again yet. Proxy scripts cause a lot of load, and when the overall server load is high the automated suspension systems are more sensitive. The goal is to keep all sites performing up to a certain reasonable threshold. Obviously with thousands of accounts on one server there are some times when many sites are all accessed at the same time. It's kind of hard to predict when this will happen because it's all rather random, but if you look at http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/ you can get an idea of when the server load is generally high (you will have a higher chance of being suspended for running high load scripts such as webproxies) and when the server load is low (you probably won't get suspended unless there is an unexpected spike of load and you're the one causing most of it.) Sorry for the inconvenience, but as far as I can tell everything is working as expected.

The other thing that might have happened is I've seen unsecured webproxies get discovered by bots before, and then they start getting thousands and thousands of users causing massive amounts of load. That might be the case for you why your account was fine a few days ago and now it's suddenly getting suspended over and over. I suggested to another user that had this happen to him to secure his proxy down so only he could access and it solved the problem.

I have unsuspended your account and have been watching it. It hasn't resuspended itself again yet. Proxy scripts cause a lot of load, and when the overall server load is high the automated suspension systems are more sensitive. The goal is to keep all sites performing up to a certain reasonable threshold. Obviously with thousands of accounts on one server there are some times when many sites are all accessed at the same time. It's kind of hard to predict when this will happen because it's all rather random, but if you look at http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/ you can get an idea of when the server load is generally high (you will have a higher chance of being suspended for running high load scripts such as webproxies) and when the server load is low (you probably won't get suspended unless there is an unexpected spike of load and you're the one causing most of it.) Sorry for the inconvenience, but as far as I can tell everything is working as expected. The other thing that might have happened is I've seen unsecured webproxies get discovered by bots before, and then they start getting thousands and thousands of users causing massive amounts of load. That might be the case for you why your account was fine a few days ago and now it's suddenly getting suspended over and over. I suggested to another user that had this happen to him to secure his proxy down so only he could access and it solved the problem.

Okay, I went ahead and deactivated it while I configure a system to block it. Thank's for the help. Sorry to be such a burden,