[Solved] Suspended: Umakantm

umakantm

user name- umakantm

domain- freejournal.heliohost.org

server- stevie

Dear heliohost support,

I cannot login to control panel. It shows my account is suspended.

I would request you to activate my account and oblige.

regards,

Umakant

Dear byron,

As it is not taking my password I made a password reset and got the confirmation code in my email. but when I enter the confirmation code it says

Password change cannot be completed: Account is currently suspended! Please contact the billing/support department.

I cleared the cache (of Chrome) and also used two other browsers (IE & Opera) which are not much used. But same message.

Please solve it out.

Regards,

Umakant

copying the URL from the email also does not work. I tried both SSL and non-SSL reset links. but it says:

Auth token mismatch: please make sure you copied the full url from the email and that you have used the same browser session you started the process in.

Need your help to reset password and activate the account.

regards,

post-34512-0-83667100-1383664285_thumb.jpg

Dear byron,

Yes I am receiving emails from my account.

Yes, if you reset the password I will certainly get it in my registered email address.

I just reset my password now and got the following code/url in my email. but when I enter the confirmation code the interface says "account suspended...".

Your Confirmation Code is: SsVEmD085NRl5HRD

Please enter it in your browser or use one of the following urls to reset your password:

SSL Reset Link:

https://stevie.heliohost.org:2083/resetpass/?action=reset&pass=SsVEmD085NRl5HRD&user=umakantm

NON-SSL Reset Link:

http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/resetpass/?action=reset&pass=SsVEmD085NRl5HRD&user=umakantm

Your password has been manually reset, tested, and emailed to your contact email address.

@byron, His account was still partially suspended. After I manually suspended it, and then unsuspended it the password reset began working.