[Solved] Seconds Stevie Account Request: Epicdeee

EliteDeeds

User Epicdeee

Server Johnny

url epicdeeds.tk

Greetings. I've been having a heck of a time getting PHP to get to run properly on Johnny. Please see my post my "Silly Question"

May I have permission to create another account on Stevie? I was up at 1am this morning to sign up, however awaiting for help on the forum I missed the sign up window, so I'll try again tomorrow morning.

The reason is I want to ensure that my PHP BBS; Simple Machine Forums, works properly on Stevie. It SEEMS; I say seems because nobody really knows until it's fixed ;)/&--#62;, to be a group/permissions problem.

Instead of reposting my woes, please read the post mentioned above. Bust basically.

The site will go to the main page, it will allow a post; most of the time 500 error is intermittent, however when I try to run any of the admin functions like package manager, theme manager, portal manager, it tosses a 500 error constantly.

If Stevie runs fine I'll just delete the Johnny site and free up the resources. I have no intention, or reason, to run 2 sites on your hosting service, so one of them will be deleted once one or the other runs properly.

I've already got a domain name for the Stevie sign up. And that would be innerflame.tk It's a reference to having peace, hope, and love for fellow man within ourselves.

Any-rate, thanks a ton.

ED