[Solved] Suspended: Zharry

Harry987

Heliohost username: zharry and advharry

Heliohost Server: Stevie and Johnny

Heliohost Domain: zharry.tk and adv-zharry.tk

I have dual account previllages and my account is not inactive or taking too much resources.

I do frequently login to blogsquared.tk because that is a project that me and my friend are both working on.

Can I have my account unsuspended or at least zharry.tk unsuspended?

Thanks,

Harry

Well to be completely honest, the system worked exactly as it was designed to. It detected you with more than your allowed accounts of one on stevie and one on johnny, and suspended them all. Inactive and suspended accounts have java/jsp support removed automatically to make room for active users that follow the rules. Let this be a warning I guess. If your account is suspended again you'll have to wait through the java queue again.

@kyoushuu that script doesn't work by design on suspended accounts. Occasionally criminals try to use our free hosting to do their various illegal activities. These accounts are swiftly and permanently suspended, but sometimes the relevant authorities request any evidence that may be contained in the suspended account to help prosecute the perpetrators. If we were to allow people to delete suspended accounts then they could essentially destroy the evidence against them.