[Answered] Problem On Domain

heat

Hello, dear heliohost staff, thanks for all of your works.

I have set up an account on johnny, and I also waited for 48 hours of its installing.

After that, I changed my .tk domain to the ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org; then added my .tk domain to the cpanel.

All those have been done, I visited my .tk domain, but the page shown for us is the heliohost account queued page.

I'm confused. If I have added a domain in cpanel, should I take another 24 hours for the domain to be available? Or the domain is available for us instantly?

My account: mha,

Server: Johnny.

Thank you very much indeed!

If I have added a domain in cpanel, should I take another 24 hours for the domain to be available?

Any time you add a domain in cpanel, you need to wait 24 hours for it to start working. If there's a lot of load, it sometimes takes even longer (up to 48 hours in a some cases).

Thank you for your answer.

Although it need time to start working, it shouldn't show heliohost account queued page. It should show the 404 page.

Otherwise, when i added a subdomain in cpanel it also shows us the heliohost account queued page.

I wonder that is there any particular relation between domain and account queue.Notice that my account is already installed.

Help! Many thanks!