[Solved] Suspended: Scvroinh

scvroin

Your account was suspended for causing high MySQL load. I have unsuspended your account, but please try to limit the MySQL load you put on our servers as it slows down MySQL for not only your site, but MySQL for all of the other HelioHost users sharing your server.

If you still see the suspended page, please clear your cache.

Hello again,

It's happening again. I can't login to my account, and my sites are suspended, and not for inactivity.

I have a couple of sites, that I use for a portofolium presentation, and not for some public activity or commercial one.

Are there some solution to limit the resources or something like that?

And please, reactivate my account.

Thank you.

Here's just one example of your high load queries:

Count: 1  Time=130.11s (130s)  Lock=0.00s (0s)  Rows=0.0 (0), scvroinh_scvroin[scvroinh_scvroin]@localhost
 SELECT j.id AS j__id, j.created_at AS j__created_at, j.updated_at AS j__updated_at, j2.id AS j2__id, j2.category_id AS j2__category_id, j2.type AS j2__type, j2.company AS j2__company, j2.logo AS j2__logo, j2.url AS j2__url, j2.position AS j2__position, j2.location AS j2__location, j2.description AS j2__description, j2.how_to_apply AS j2__how_to_apply, j2.token AS j2__token, j2.is_public AS j2__is_public, j2.is_activated AS j2__is_activated, j2.email AS j2__email, j2.expires_at AS j2__expires_at, j2.created_at AS j2__created_at, j2.updated_at AS j2__updated_at FROM jobeet_category j LEFT JOIN jobeet_job j2 ON j.id = j2.category_id WHERE (j2.expires_at > 'S' AND j2.is_activated = 'S')

It took the server 130 seconds just to execute that one query. It's a wonder you don't get suspended for high MySQL load everyday...

Here's just one example of your high load queries: It took the server 130 seconds just to execute that one query. It's a wonder you don't get suspended for high MySQL load everyday...

Thank you. It seems that one of my old example was full of spam records, but I delete old projects, I mean my subdomains and their files and directories that I don't use and their databases. Now, all seems to be ok.