[Solved] Scripts Will Not Run

tablecat

I have added new stuff on my site, however the new script that I had it had been working fine for several days. In fact, this happened right when I was using one of the new scripts. And it happened twice. The first time, the scripts went down overnight, the next morning they were working. Then later that day they stopped working again. I figured it was only temporary again, but it has been several days already. Not sure what could have happened to lock up the scripts individually to my account.

Is it working now? I noticed you had multiple copies of post.cgi running so I killed them for you. When you get too many processes running at the same time it can prevent other scripts, such as perl and php, from running because of hitting the maximum process limit. You might want to check the code of that script to make sure it's exiting properly to prevent this from happening again. I'm going to go ahead and mark this as solved. Let us know if you're still having issues and we can investigate further.