[Inactive] Timezone Pacific Time

panela

Good evening team helionet.

I'm still having a problem related to the time of my project.

I did as taught our moderator Ice and failed

I created a file. htaccess file in public_html with SetEnv TZ timezone and did not work.

I know that web hosting is free, but I wonder if it could be changed the timezone in cpanel whm server.

my timezone is America / Sao_Paulo.

My GMT - 3.

I would be grateful if it were possible, because I've tried everything and not getting any results. My project is very important to my knowledge

My HelioHost username: panela

Server :Stevie

Domain: linkslegais.tk

Thanks team Heliohost.

The code

SetEnv TZ America/Sao_Paulo

(Be sure there are no spaces between the forward slash by the way) will only affect the environment for your web pages and PHP, Python, and CGI scripts. It does not affect cPanel/ WHM or cron. At this time it is not possible to change the default timezone through cPanel, and I am not sure if this feature will be added in the future since most other users get by fine with the .htaccess solution.

Hello Byron. The problem that happens in my project is the following: When I release an article on my site from 0 hours of my local time, the article comes out with yesterday's date as the host heliohost works with Pacific Time. I've done tests with host in Brazil working with the time America / Sao_Paulo and article out correctly.

The problem is not in the time of the site but in horario de approval of articles.

Thanks

he only way I'm able to approve my articles is freeing them from america 4:00 / Sao_Paulo, which would be the horario de 0 hours Pacific Time. I'm losing 4 hours and access my readers.

Krydos thanks for the help, but this software does not change the status of my project.

The problem is in the heliohost timezone, which is Pacific time.

To solve, only change the file "php.ini" my account. I do not know if it is possible on the server of you. You have to configure php to my account?? As regards the timezone?? I did another project with the same script in a host in Brazil and the result was expected, because the server uses the following brasileiro timezone in php.ini:

date.timezone = "America / Sao_Paulo"