[Solved] Need To Change Dedicated Ip Address

vpngroups

Was it blocked when it was assigned to your account?

actually I do not know ! becuse from when you assigned the ip to my account until last week i was stayed in Europe and there has not been any problem with the ip but now i am in IRAN and I faced to a Block IP address ! i am not sure when it eas Blocked ! I greatly appreciate you if there is any possibility to change the ip . thank you

Is your website illegal in Iran?

My web site Provide complete Networking Services and nothing else , I do not thing it should be Illegal any where !!how ever I am not familiar with IRAN laws because I always Live in EU and I know in EU it is absolutely legal.

If you live in a country you should probably be familiar with the local laws. In most places ignorance of the law isn't a defense, but I suppose if you don't want to figure out what's illegal or legal where you're living that's your own business. Just don't be too surprised about it if you end up in jail for refusing to learn. I always advise towards having greater knowledge. Your site doesn't appear to be illegal in the US which is where our servers are physically located.

Anyways, if your IP address is blocked in a particular country have you tried requesting that your dedicated IP be unblocked? Perhaps there is some sort of appeal process or reevaluation they can do on your site.

If you live in a country you should probably be familiar with the local laws. In most places ignorance of the law isn't a defense, but I suppose if you don't want to figure out what's illegal or legal where you're living that's your own business. Just don't be too surprised about it if you end up in jail for refusing to learn. I always advise towards having greater knowledge. Your site doesn't appear to be illegal in the US which is where our servers are physically located. Anyways, if your IP address is blocked in a particular country have you tried requesting that your dedicated IP be unblocked? Perhaps there is some sort of appeal process or reevaluation they can do on your site.

thank you for your advice . actually before I created this forum request, I tried to contact to them for several times but they never answers their emails not only my emails , they actually do not answer to any emails!

anyhow, I thing the only way is to change the hosting , in addition i should say thank you for all your great and free help, I am totally satisfied with your great free hosting service and support , you are one of the best in the world.

If you really think it will make a difference I can change your dedicated IP address once in case it was blocked in Iran before you started using it. I suspect that no matter what IP your site uses Iran will quickly block it as well. I'm not going to let you cycle through all of the IP addresses that Heliohost owns getting them each blocked one by one. The IP addresses all belong to Heliohost and users such as you are simply leasing them for a time. When you're gone someone else will need to be able to use them, and it would be unfair to the future user if none of them work in Iran or whichever other countries your site upsets.

Let me know if you'd like to try changing the IP address once.

• Like 1