[Solved] Mail Delivery Failed

baghban

I always got this error when my website sent email :

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

XXXX@gmail.com

Domain shop-place.biz has exceeded the max emails per hour (1) allowed. Message discarded.

is it really i can just send 1 email per one hour ???

a.my HelioHost username : shopper

b. server my account is on : stevie

c. HelioHost main domain : shop-place.biz

We recommend users send no more than 50 emails per day. If you greatly exceed this value the system automatically throttles you to 24 emails per day (1 per hour) because it suspects you of sending spam.

The usual cause of getting throttled on emails for legitimate websites is not having a strict enough bot prevention system on new account creation. If thousands of spam bots are allowed to create accounts on your website then of course thousands of emails will be sent. Most users find that our suggested number of emails is more than enough once they solve their bot problem. I have no idea if that is the issue with your site, but it's something to keep in mind.

I can reset the throttle to the default values for you, but if you continue to send such a massive amount of emails you will just end up throttled again. Would you like a reset?

• Like 1

thanks for your clear explanation, absolutely I need to reset to the default values.

actually I have a shopping website that i sale some pin codes which should be sent to the customers email address , and some days i have more that 500 request , so what is your suggestion about this issue ?what should i do about this limit ?

I have sent you a private message on this forum system containing an email address. If you could forward one or several samples of the emails that your account will likely be sending to this address so we can verify that you aren't sending spam. I have reset the email throttle to the default new account value. As long as your samples look good, and we don't receive any spam reports regarding your account you can be whitelisted to not be automatically throttled in the future.

• Like 1