[Solved] Not Sure If Creation Failed. Should I Try Again?

iownall555

I registered for a website on the Johnny server on the 19th. Up until yesterday I was getting the account queued page, not it can't find it at all. I'm assuming that it failed, however I haven't gotten an email about it. I had the same issue for my forum account, however switching my forum account to Gmail seems to have fixed that. But now I have no idea if my website failed to create. Should I attempt to make another account? (this time I'll use the Stevie server, I don't really need ASP.NET or Java anyway)

The website address is andrewh-au.heliohost.org. Email: andrew.hall@linuxmail.org. The username I signed up with is "ahallau"

The email domain that didn't work on the forums (and to my knowledge, on the website) was @linuxmail.org (Perhaps you've blocked it or something).

Also, this is slightly unrelated but on the Johnny account creation page, it says you can use underscores in the username, however it gives an error if you do.

Thanks.

I'm not finding that account in the database. Go ahead and try again. We don't block any email providers, so my guess is your provider's spam filter got in the way somehow.

Also, I don't see any mentioning of underscores in the username on the Johnny signup page.

I'm not finding that account in the database. Go ahead and try again. We don't block any email providers, so my guess is your provider's spam filter got in the way somehow. Also, I don't see any mentioning of underscores in the username on the Johnny signup page.

Thanks, I'll sign up with my Gmail account this time on the Stevie server and see how it goes. Not sure why the emails didn't come through.

Also that's odd. I may have read the error message incorrectly.

EDIT: The error message I got when I tried to use ahall_au as my username was: "We're sorry, but that is an invalid username. Valid usernames can contain only numbers, characters, and underscores."

EDIT: The error message I got when I tried to use ahall_au as my username was: "We're sorry, but that is an invalid username. Valid usernames can contain only numbers, characters, and underscores."

Thanks for pointing that out. The error message has been updated.