[Solved] Ip Blocked?

stumblinbear

Hello people!

I was working on a site for someone and everything was going fine(Setting up php, MySQL, javascript, and ajax stuff). But, after a few days of uploading and testing and reuploading, I wasn't able to connect to anything relating to that site. Couldn't connect via any browser or any ftp client...

Site: http://martijnie.heliohost.org

Since I appear to be the only one unable to connect to the site, I figured I got blocked automatically. The hoster already checked the settings and found nothing wrong...

Can someone help?

Process limit issues can clear themselves quite quickly. What you describe doesn't sound like a process limit issue though. If you're hitting the limit, your site normally shows Internal Server Errors when viewed in a browser.

To me, your complete lack of connectivity seems more like being blocked by Stevie's firewall. Lots of FTP connections can get you blocked, and you mentioned doing a lot of testing and uploading, so I wouldn't be surprised. I've been blocked a few times before and had the same symptoms when blocked. An admin can unblock you if this is the problem.