[Inactive] Pdo Postgresql

ryohaka

Hi, i'm already registered on johnny server a few days ago, already setting for my web application, but some error about the PDO postgresql driver..it says "failed to open the DB connection: could not find driver".

I hope PDO postgresql can be activated, so i can start using my web application.

thx in advance.

If you want to switch servers to Stevie pdo_pgsql is already installed and active. Johnny doesn't currently have it installed but it will be eventually. It's pretty quick and easy to install, but there is another issue that is currently complicating matters a bit. We'll post on this thread again once it's installed regardless of whether you switch servers or not.

If you want to switch servers to Stevie pdo_pgsql is already installed and active. Johnny doesn't currently have it installed but it will be eventually. It's pretty quick and easy to install, but there is another issue that is currently complicating matters a bit. We'll post on this thread again once it's installed regardless of whether you switch servers or not.

Thanks for your suggestion, for now maybe i have to switching it to stevie.. while waiting for that.

Thx in advance.