Error Loading Jsp Page

softlab

Hi, I'm softlab on Johnny, my site is infopar.heliohost.org/webCat. I have a problem when I try to load the site: very often I get this message:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /webCat/.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If I try to reload the site, after several attempts finally the site loads; but, every button I click on the site, the same problem happens, and only after several other attemps I succeed. And so on.

In the error log in my cPanel there is no more information, only a reference to a 404 error as said in the error message.

Can you help me?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my late answering, but I was out.

The problems happens on loading almost every page of the site. The first one looks for a session variable: if it is not present, the output is redirected on a login page; otherwise (i.e., the user is just logged in) the index.jsp page is shown, with the complete menu.

I don't think this can overload by itself the server; could perhaps the concurrency with other requests of other applications produce this error?

Thanks