[Solved] Queued: Burak

account name: burak

server: Johnny

domain: burakkurkcu.com

Hello there, it's been 2 days or more since I signed up and I signed up with domain burakkurkcu.com which I own and have controls over. But I am checking the shared IP over cpanel to be sure that hosting is alive from http://64.62.211.131 and it still says account queued while I can reach ftp or panel. I haven't changed my domain's nameservers because I need to be sure that hosting is alive before changing my nameservers.

Regards,

Burak

Checking the shared ip address in a browser directly will always result in seeing the queued page, because there are literally thousands of websites that you could be requesting from that ip and without letting apache know which one you're looking for it doesn't know which page to serve you. However, there is a way to check if a server is ready to display your site correctly without changing your nameservers, but it takes a little more technical know-how. For example:

curl -H 'Host: burakkurkcu.com' 64.62.211.131/index.php

I've uploaded a php file named "index.php" and downloaded curl executable for windows. Then tried your query through cmd but it doesn't returns anything different than browser does (when reach http://64.62.211.131/index.php from browser, same not found error). I am also clearing cache before checking with browser. Getting

The server can not find the requested page:

64.62.211.131/index.php (port 80)

errors on both ways. Is that all about not changing my nameservers?

EDIT: I've changed my nameservers now as the last option to do.

Checking the shared ip address in a browser directly will always result in seeing the queued page, because there are literally thousands of websites that you could be requesting from that ip and without letting apache know which one you're looking for it doesn't know which page to serve you. However, there is a way to check if a server is ready to display your site correctly without changing your nameservers, but it takes a little more technical know-how. For example:
 curl -H 'Host: burakkurkcu.com' 64.62.211.131/index.php