[Solved] Queued: Preditor

Hi,

I hope this isn't taken as being impatient, I asked in IRC if it was "normal" for the queue to take this long and got sent here, where it escalates to a CS ticket (of sorts), which wasn't my intention.

I've made my account, here and on johnny under the username preditor.

I recieved my confirmation email "Hosting Account Installed!" dated "Sat, 1 Jun 2013 08:55:34 -0700 (PDT)" (taken from email headers).

I'm still getting "http://yorksucks.heliohost.org/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi" instead of my index.htm.

I have cleared my cache, I've used different PCs, ISPs and browsers. In fact, my main browser runs in a sandbox that I empty several times a day, so I'm fairly sure I'm not seeing a cached page.

Thanks for your time, and for offering what look so far to be a most excellent service, at such a very comfortable price point.

Was showing Queued earlier for me, but now seems to be working normally. Odds are you simply hadn't waited long enough for the domain to become active. We say 24 hours which is usually accurate, but it can take longer sometimes, especially on Johnny where high load can be an issue at times.

Anyway, if you still see the Queued page, please clear your cache.