[Solved] Suspended: Reizn

Your account is not suspended.

How do you know?

When I visited my site, it show this "Account unavailable. Maybe account have been moved, deleted, suspended or not activated yet. The requested resource could not be found but may be available again in the future." What is actually happening to my site? :(/&--#62;

EDITED: I can access it via proxy but why I can't access it directly?

Have you tried clearing your cache? You also are using Cloudflare, so it's possible that it could be a problem.

Also, like Sove said, your account doesn't seem to be suspended. Reizn.com is working fine for me.

Not sure what that is, but it is not Heliohost's suspended page. If your Heliohost account was suspended, you would be seeing this page instead.

You might want to try flushing your PC's DNS cache. Also, can you try another computer on the same network?

An admin might have some more ideas as to what's going on with this.

Like everyone else, your site is loading fine for me. It is possible your ISP has caching enabled. If that is the case, the best we can do is wait it out. As wolstech suggested, try loading your site on another machine on the same network.

Hi all. Thanks for helping. For some reason, this problem related to the IP I'm using. I think the problem comes from the ISP because when I renew my IP, my site is working like usual. But how the page exist since the real suspended page is different? It must come from the CF server or this server right?

That message comes from your ISP or CloudFlare. Considering it says "account", it probably comes from CloudFlare.

That might be true too but the mystery still remain unsolved which I think it just a bug somewhere. :lol:

--

Thanks all for your helps and replies. This problem is solved and can be deleted.