The Sims 2 poll

myscrnnm

Is The Sims 2 good?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
never played it and I don't care, its just a graphical expansion to the original. It isn't much more than a way to get more money, and save some space on your comp.

But what is the point of saving space on the computer when you can just upgrade to larger hard disk drives?!

• 1 month later...
I love this game. I got the University EP and it just improved a already wonderful game. You should try it

What exactly does this expansion pack do? I mean, I know that expansion packs add more stuff to the game, but what does the University pack do for Sims 2?

it creates a new age stage the young adults who can go to college. It's like hot date town neighborhood. You go there with teh YA and you can make him study or gave parties college like... Kinda greek house parties. If you got the college degree you unlock 4 new careers that are very well pais and have cool reward objects. Or if you don't want the new career, you start the common carrers in a more advanced level. Plus you got a secret society in college lot who alows you to hack grades and make fake money...