[Inactive] How can I point my domain to Heliohost.org?

indiaweb

Hi!! i am new here.. but i am not new to heliohost.. i am already having a uni.me domain pointed to helio host account. now i have created a new account on jonny and trying to point another uni.me domain to it. i have changed the name servers, but when ever i am trying to park the domain it shows an error i.e

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 82.208.40.3,82.208.40.8 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

please help me out on this.. looking for your support....

What domain are you talking about? That error usually means that the nameservers aren't set right, but if you tell us what domain you're trying to add we can check it for you. Also, keep in mind that changing the nameservers can sometimes take up to 48 hours depending on your registrar, and that error could occur if the changes haven't gone through fully yet.

now i have created a new account on jonny

I'd like to remind you users are limited to 1 account each, if there's a valid reason for why you can't combine both accounts into one feel free to post a new thread requesting the second account, otherwise we'll suspend both. If you can combine them please do so within a week from this post's timestamp.

No No. shinryuu.. basically i already have a website. i have created another account on jhonny just for one of my friend. he is willing to have a website for his business, as he is a novice in this matter so i just helped him out. and the domain i would like to point is

lavenir.uni.me
. It will be great help if you sort this matter out... thanks in advance..

and i can assure you that i have created the account on behalf of my friend and developing the website of his company also. Please don't misunderstand me with spammer or some other who do this for no good.