[Inactive] Ioncube Loader Error

akio

Hi dear Heliohost,

I'm getting an error when using ionCube encoder.

Domain:turkishcode.com

Error Code : Fatal error: The file /home/my_username/public_html/test.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

Thank you for your help and host service.

Keep up work.

Can you find out what version you need then? Perhaps if you ask the developers of the Ioncube PHP Encoder 8 software, or if you can find a website that lists the system requirements. I'd be happy to upgrade this for you, but I need to know what version you need.

Stevie currently has ioncube loader 4.0.9

Johnny currently has ioncube loader 4.2.2

The latest version of ioncube loader appears to be 4.4.0

What version do you need?

So, you're saying that it will only work with version 4.4.0 and if I can't upgrade the system to the absolute latest version it isn't worth upgrading it at all because it still won't work?

stevie ioncube loader version "ionCube PHP Loader v4.0.9" But the latest version ioncube loader(linux) 4.4.0. Stevie think we should do in the 4.4.0 update. Then probably will work.

What Krydos is trying to say is if you can't try and find a version that would work that isn't bleeding-edge? We generally only install things like that on Johnny first before pushing it to Stevie.