[Solved] Suspended: Gaddons

Account name: gaddons

Server. Stevie

Main domain: gaddons.co.cc

The site worked fine the whole week, but today I had lots of internal server errors, until it got suspended half an hour ago. Don't know what caused it.

I know I need to optimize my code, and I really want to, but I don't have time at the moment :( I will have time in a couple of weeks, just not now, and it would be such a shame if I had to close it until then...

You were suspended for high load again. If you don't have time to fix any issues right now I can't unsuspend your account. The point of this is to bring attention to a problem with your account, when you post unsuspension requests we take it to mean you're ready to fix the problems.

Let us know if you find time.

Damnit. I'll have to figure something out...

You don't happen to have any detailed statistics on what is causing the load? I have scheduled a rewrite of the whole site has soon as the summer break begins, but maybe I could just fix the biggest problem now and it will survive a month more.

For example, is it the DB queries? Or is it a certain script file (php)?

Date       CPU MEM
------------------
2013-05-03  3   1
2013-05-02  1   1
2013-05-01  1   1
2013-04-30  3   2
2013-04-29  5   1
2013-04-28  2   1
2013-04-27  5   1

Note all the 1s in memory usage, your CPU usage isn't great either, so overall your site is some gobbling RAM and CPU cycles like crazy. I assume this is a scripting issue and not queries. Today some other guys decided to overload Stevie so of course your account was on the shortlist for accounts that needed to be suspended.

Yeah it looks very bad. Bad timing with the other guys. So there is no more specific info? Such as which script is causing the most load?

Yeah it looks very bad. Bad timing with the other guys. So there is no more specific info? Such as which script is causing the most load?
Didn't bother looking up?

%CPU 15.0 /usr/bin/php /home1/gaddons/public_html/forum/posting.php 

[Expletive Deleted] I'm sorry, that post must have been invisible before o.O

But yeah, I could just disable the forum as a temp solution. Please unsuspend me and I shall fix! :)

Edited by Shinryuu

It wasn't invisible, but you definitely missed it. If you haven't yet I would also recommend reading through and doing some of the suggestions in this link http://v1.srcnix.com/2010/02/10/7-tips-to-prevent-php-running-out-of-memory/ I already linked it to you once, but since your main problem is memory usage it could probably help you.

It wasn't invisible, but you definitely missed it. If you haven't yet I would also recommend reading through and doing some of the suggestions in this link http://v1.srcnix.com/2010/02/10/7-tips-to-prevent-php-running-out-of-memory/ I already linked it to you once, but since your main problem is memory usage it could probably help you.

Yes I have already read it and will use the knowledge in the rewrite. Thanks for the tip :)