[Answered] Do You Allow Hacking & Security Forums?

Forbes

Hi!

I just want to know if you allow hosting of Hacking and Security forums? Not actually a hacking forum, just a forum where users can share their knowledge about security, and some entertainments.

If you allow this kind of forum, please let me know, if not, then it will be okay for me, I will respect your rules as you give free web hosting service.

Thanks!

God Bless!

• Like 1

Security forum is great, greater if we learn anything new. Just don't explicitly give out hacktools, clearly that is a big no-no. Ultimately you're in charge of policing anything going on within your account, if you find something and are unsure you are free to ask about it.

General ideas on how attacks occur, what software is vulnerable to what types of attacks, and especially discussion on how to guard against those types of attacks are ok. Using Heliohost's servers to host attack tools, attacking other servers with scripts on Heliohost, or coordinating attacking certain targets is not ok.

There are tons of ignorant users out there that don't understand why or how their websites keep getting defaced, and can't come close to understanding how to prevent it from happening again so bonus points to anyone who can help users like that on these forums.

Hacking is kind of like STDs. If everyone ignores it, refuses to talk about it, and learns nothing it only gets worse. The more knowledge people have the better off we all are.

• Like 1