[Solved] Can't Log Into Ccpanel: Blued

BlueD

Hi,

I cannot log into CCpanel because the password is not correct

The password reset does not work because I never (except once) get an email sent to me

I have tried a number of times

The one time I did get the email I clicked on the link and nothing happened

Internet cache has been cleared

Thanks,

blued

Sounds like you're being blocked by our brute-force protection, I suggest you stop trying to log in or reset your password for the time being and come back to it later. If you post your account name, domain and server we could check for you and perhaps reset it.

Your account does not appear to be afflicted with brute force protection, but I agree with Shinryuu that you probably did have it at one point and then it cleared on it's own with time. Are you able to log into your account now, or reset the password? Keep in mind that if you are unable to log into your account you shouldn't continue guessing passwords because that just locks you out of your account for longer. If you are still unable to log in, and password resets still aren't working either let us know so we can do a manual password reset for you.

After a closer look it appears your account was in a half-suspended state. I've fixed it now so try to login with your regular credentials and let us know how it goes.