[Solved] Queued: Fjorge

a. FJorge

b. johnny

c. heliohost.org

I'm not sure if I'm "Queued" or not... I'm trying to access my account on http://johnny.heliohost.org:2082/ and I keep getting: "The login is invalid".

Tried to reset my password some 10 minutes ago, I received:

"Your request to reset FJorge’s password is being processed. If the request succeeds, the server will send a confirmation code to the account’s registered email address. Enter this code below, or click the link in the email, to complete the password reset."

But I still haven't got the reset code on my email box.

What may be the problem here?

Kind regards!

You could also make sure you're typing your username in all lowercase letters. There is no account with the username FJorge, but there is an account with the username fjorge. If you try to log in with FJorge or try to reset the password neither will work. That's why in the account creation email says

Username: fjorge (note: case sensitive!)

You could also make sure you're typing your username in all lowercase letters. There is no account with the username FJorge, but there is an account with the username fjorge. If you try to log in with FJorge or try to reset the password neither will work. That's why in the account creation email says
Username: fjorge (note: case sensitive!)

WOW!!!!

Such a rookie mistake from me!! :(

It was just that... sorry. I did read that sentence when I received the email, but when I was (trying) to log in... I forgot about it!!!

SORRY... my mistake!! :)

Many thanks for your help!!